Marking my return with an apology.

Hi, it's me again, posting after two years. I last posted on 15th September, 2013 about my birthday. And then I didn't post anymore. It was all my own fault. I now understand how addicting computer games are. Yep, I got addicted to gaming. And I absolutely forgot about my blog. And ultimately stopped writing. So, many things have happened till now. I'm gonna write about them all. I've become more fluent in English now. And I now realize that I have to write more descriptively. Apparently, right now, my computer is broken. So, I'm on my phone. A lot of things happened to me this year (2015). And these have led me to finally remember my blog. It happened that, I got a chance in my country's best school, made many new friends. And then, one of my friends, Suraz, asked me to visit his blog Suraz's Word World. And that was when I realized that I too have a blog. I visited his blog and found that he was very regular there and had made at least one post every month. I was then ashamed of myself. It was my cousin who had encouraged me to make a blog. And he used to encourage me daily to write on something. And I used to write on Open Office, and he used copy them and post them on the blog. Apparently, he now has a job of his own and is rarely free. So, I decided not to bother him anymore and besides, the computer is not working. It was too late when I realized that I had to get back to my blog. New school, busy life, assignments every week. Exams are getting more difficult. It's the end of the year now, and I finally got some free time. So, here I am on my own, writing this post. I'm not sure if there's anyone who used to visit my blog regularly to see if I make any post, but if there was anyone who did, I express my apology to him/her/them. I hope I'll be able to write more from now on and will not forget my blog again. Thank you for staying with me. 

1 comments:

Suraz Mohammad said...

Thanks for mentioning me. It was a nice one. Keep it up.

Post a Comment